Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I order lights from Burton?
- A: Contact your local rep, which you can locate here.
Q: Are Burton lights available in Canada?
- A: Burton lights are available in Canada and other international countries. Please contact the Burton Canadian Sales Team (Claflin Canada) at 905-650-8992. See our complete listing of International reps on the International Sales page for more details.
Q: What is your standard warranty?
- A: Burton is proud to offer an industry-leading five-year warranty* against mechanical defect on almost all of our lights. You can register your light here.
*Five-year warranty excludes XenaLux, Epic Magnifier, Wave Plus (discontinued) and Wave LED.
Q: Where can I learn more about your certifications and approvals?
- A: Each product’s specific certifications and approvals are listed on its product page on the website, but you can read more about our regulatory standards here.
Q: How can I find out about Burton’s new lights?
- A: Every time Burton adds a new light to our portfolio, we will announce it in a press release, which you can find here. We also feature our new lights here.
Q: Do you carry LED lights and why should I consider LED lights?
- A: Yes, you can see a complete list of Burton’s LED lights here. LED lighting provides longer life and lower energy consumption for cost-efficiency. Not only does this reduce your carbon footprint, it saves you money in both bulb replacements and electricity.