Burton’s AIM-200 OR provides versatility, amazing illumination, and ease of use. The rotating center handle makes adjusting the light size and pattern to fit the working area quick and convenient. This light’s superior arm mechanism is easy to position and will not drift. The AIM-200 OR is available with a floor, wall, single-, or double-ceiling mount which makes it a practical choice for hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and veterinarian offices.
Larger and adjustable light pattern
The multiple reflectors of the AIM-200 OR can be tilted by rotating the sterilizable light handle to adjust the size and pattern of the light to the working area.
Light pattern free of cast shadows
The AIM-200 OR has a unique Y-Shaped design, which facilitates placement of the lighthead around the practitioner’s head minimizing the obstruction of light into the surgical field.
Depth of field/Beam Diameter
A— Depth of Field: 119 cm, 47 in
B— Beam Diameter, D10: 25 cm, 10 in
- 90,000 lux (8361 fc) at 1 meter
- 3700 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 96
- Larger and adjustable light pattern
- Unlimited rotation and maximum reach of 63″ (160 cm)
- Light field diameter: 10″ – 12″ (25 cm – 30 cm)
- Depth of illumination: 47″ (119 cm)
- Adjustable focusing by rotating center handle
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in USA
- UL60601-1 / IEC 60601-1 / IEC 60601-1-2 / IEC 60601-2-41; CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90 certified/li>
- CE marked
|120V Model||230/240V Model||230V SP Model*||100V Model||Description|
|A200SC||A203SC||A202SC25||A201SC||Single ceiling mount|
|A200DC||A203DC||A202DC25||A201DC||Double ceiling mount|
|1017111PK||AIM-200 OR Replacement Bulbs, 3/Box|
|1017040||Sterilizable / autoclavable handle|
|0008100PK||Light handle covers, sterile, 25/box|
|1017084||42″ drop tube|
*SP Model refers to Spanish Language Manuals.